WHY YOU SHOULD USE GOOGLE ADSENSE If you already have a website and are creating content, Google Adsense allows you to earn passive income from what you’re already doing. Here are a few compelling reasons to use Google Adsense.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE GOOGLE ADSENSE a Google property, is one of the most popular platforms for businesses looking to advertise on the internet. That means it’s a simple way to tap into a large network of people willing to pay money to ensure their ads are seen. Google Adsense employs a bidding model, which means you’ll always get the most money for each click.
ADS ARE TARGETED.
And one of the benefits of Adsense for advertisers is the ability to target their ads so that they appear in front of the right people. That’s a benefit for you as well,skin tools pro apk because it means your visitors are more likely to see ads that are relevant to them, and you’re more likely to make money as a result.
You’ve worked hard to earn your audience’s trust.WHY YOU SHOULD USE GOOGLE ADSENSE You don’t want that ruined by an ad on your site for something offensive or a product you wouldn’t feel comfortable endorsing. The Adsense platform allows you to select the types of ads you want to appear on your site and makes it simple to block any specific ads or advertisers you don’t want to appear.
YOU CAN CONTROL WHAT SHOWS UP
Adsense is free to sign up for and fairly simple to use. However, you should keep your earnings targets in check. You only earn money when visitors to your website click on the advertisements, and you can only expect a small percentage of your visitors to do so. Making money can be a time-consuming process, and Google will only pay you when you reach $100.
also read : home depot associate health check
CREATE AN ADSENSE ACCOUNT
Making some extra money, even if it is small, is a good thing as long as you do not quit your day job prematurely.
- You’ll see a green button that says Sign Up Now on the Google Adsense website.
- Google Adwords
- When you click, you’ll be taken to a page with a form that asks for your website, email address, and whether you want emails with performance tips.
- register for Google Ads
- You’re expected to use an email associated with a Google account, so if you’re already using Gmail or Google Analytics, use the same email address. If you don’t already have an account, you can do so here.
- After that, you’ll be asked to enter your country and agree to the terms. Then, on a blue button labelled “Create Account,” click.
- Terms and Conditions for Google Ads
- Once you’ve completed this step, Google will send you an email outlining the next steps to take:
- Give Adsense your payment address. When you first log into Adsense, you’ll see a form that allows you to do this.
- Check your phone number.
- Insert the provided code into your website. This confirms to Google that the website is yours and connects it to your Adsense account officially.
- Setup of Google Ads
- When you have completed these steps, Adsense will review your website for compliance and, if everything looks good, will approve your account.
HOW TO ACTIVATE GOOGLE ADS
After your account has been approved, you can begin placing ads on your page. Log in to your Adsense account and select My Ads from the left-hand menu.
To create a new ad unit, click the New Ad Unit button. Then decide on a name for your advertisement. The name is only for internal use and to distinguish it from other ads you enable on the site, so it can be something simple and descriptive, such as Top of Page Ad.
You’ll see a few options for the types of ads you want to allow on your page. This includes the following:
- Text and display ads – These are the most common types of advertisements. These typically appear along the side or at the top of a page.
- Google display advertisements
- In-feed ads – These appear in a format similar to the content and links listed on a page, making them appear more like the other content visitors are browsing.
- sponsored advertisements
- In-article ads – These appear further down on the page, usually in between paragraphs, in the midst of the content visitors are reading.
- Google Display Ads Display Banner
- Select the type of ad you want to appear on your website right now. If you want more than one, you can repeat this process later to add them.
On the following page, you can customise the ad size and colours. Responsive is one of the size options, which means that instead of the ad being the same size and shape every time, Google will choose the best size based on the space available based on the browser and device a visitor is using.
After you’ve filled out your preferences on this page, click the Save button. Google review will provide you with the ad code that you will need to add to the webpage where the ad will appear.
START EARNING MONEY
If you want to increase your Adsense earnings over time, keep track of which ads appear on your page and how frequently visitors click on them. Experiment with various ad styles over time to see which ones your readers prefer. By sticking with the types of ads and categories that your visitors prefer, you should be able to increase clicks (and thus your pay) by changing up what you use based on what works best.
When creating ads for your website, keep the user experience in mind. You don’t want ads that are too distracting, make the page look cluttered, or block the text to turn off your regular readers. You can make money without ruining their site experience (and you won’t make much if you do).
And, if you want to keep people visiting and clicking on your ads (and hopefully gain more visitors and clicks over time), keep creating the content that brought you your first visitors in the first place. You must provide them with a reason to return.