There are numerous platforms available today for securely storing data, and Office 365 is one of them. Thus, many users are requesting a solution to migrate Google Vault to Office 365 account. Due to the technical difficulties or lack of manual transfer options, we might end up with the wrong solutions.
“Hi folks, I have a Google account of quite a long time which thus has occupied a lot of its space. I want the files to move to Office 365. Since the account that I got recently is used for my professional work. I want the Google Vault files to O365 account, could you please guide me?”
Go through the post to figure out how to perform batch Google Vault to MS Office 365 tenant account.
How to Migration Google Vault to Office 365?
We will find out the best and the most reliable method to transfer emails from one place to another. Before starting with the migration, the user must get the email files from the Google Vault in order to transfer the files to O365.
Get the Mailboxes from Google Vault
First and foremost, get the mailboxes from Google Vault with the steps mentioned below,
- Open Google Vault and search for the files using the Search options. Then click on the Export Result.
- Now give a name to the Export option i.e., with a date or a particular name.
- Press the Begin Export button to start the extraction of email files. Further, click on View Completed Files.
- Then hit the Download button to start the process.
Now, perform Google Vault to Office 365 Migration
The downloaded or extracted files from Google Vault can now easily be transferred to another cloud-based webmail with MBOX File Converter Software. The software here provides direct migration of emails to another mail account. Although use can try the Application Gmail Backup Tool if the mailboxes are not extracted.
- Get the desired package of the application from the official website and follow the next step.
- Add Google Vault mailboxes to the software panel using any Add button. Upload single or multiple files or folders to the interface. You will see the Next button, click on it.
- The tool will take you to another tab to choose the required files from the list. Again, press the Next button.
- Click on the Select Saving button and choose Office 365 from the options. Then enter the credentials and press the Export button.
- Within minutes the Google Vault files will transfer to the Office 365 account.
For more details visit: Google Vault to Office 365 Migration
Reason to Choose the Automated Method
The below mentioned are the features because one should get the application to migrate Google Vault to Office 365.
No Technical Skills Required
Migrate Google Vault to Office 365 tenant account without having any technical procedure. The whole process is adding and transferring the files. The software is designed to operate with a simple procedure in order for the ease of the users.
Direct and Instant Migration
With the recommended application transfer the files directly to the O365 account without any file conversion. The Office 365 option will give an instant file transmission by maintaining the META data and the file structure. Since the email files will be in inbox.mbox, send.mbox, draft.mbox. etc. the software is intended to offer exact results.
Other than importing files to Office 365, the tool also has an additional option to convert the mailboxes to different native file formats. Switch the files to email format or document formats. The file conversion has additional features such as setting a destination location and naming pattern.
It is not simple to migrate Google Vault files to Office 365 account. Since there is no manual practice to move the email files, it is perfect to stick with the automated approach. It allows users to send data to the O365 tenant accounts directly. As a result, in the preceding article, we addressed the techniques for manually migrating Google Vault to Office 365. For any issues related to email files, visit BetaPosting.