Betaposting! Have you accidentally deleted data from USB and external hard drives which are very crucial for you? If yes, then don’t worry, Just read the complete write-up. To know the solution how to recover data from USB and external hard drives. In this post,, we will explain some simple methods to retrieve deleted files from desktop computers.
It is a very irritating moment when users spend days working on word documents and suddenly they realize that users are not able to find your files and folders. This is a very miserable moment. But no need to worry about that, nothing has been deleted forever from USB and external hard drive. Even after you have deleted your important data from USB and external hard drive. Here we will advise you of two free solutions to recover files from USB external hard drive.
Free Methods to Recover Deleted Files from USB External hard drive
There are multiple reasons using which you can recover files from a USB external hard drive. Now, we will discuss them.
How to Recover Deleted Files from USB External Hard Drive Using Recycle Bin
Whenever users deleted their data firstly users go to recycle bin to retrieve deleted files from USB External Hard Drive. If users delete your file just press the delete button then you can find your data here by doing a few things that explain below:
- Firstly go to the “recycle bin”
- After that, find your data by using the search option
- If you find your documents there then right hit and select restore option
- Finally, you get your file in its original destination
How to Recover Deleted Files from USB External Hard Drive by Using Trusted Software
If you cannot recover deleted files from a computer desktop by using the above methods then, users can try the third-party software named as SysTools External hard drive recovery software. It is capable to recover deleted, corrupted,, and formatted data from computers. This application is capable to recover all types of data like photos, videos, audio, documents, etc. Users can recover deleted files from USB External Hard Drive. Users can recover their data after formatting the hard drive from NTFS and FAT format. This utility highlighted permanently deleted data by red color. Application has the ability to retrieve deleted files from USB External Hard Drive.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from USB External Hard Drive
1. Download and install SoftwarePro Hard drive data recovery software
2. Tool provides two data recovery options like Scan and formatted scan
3. Now you can preview your recovered data in the software panel
4. Now you can save your file at the desired location
Best Features of the Tool
- The tool is capable enough to recover files in multiple languages
- It supports to recover deleted GPT partition for all brands hard drive
- The application supports to recover of any size of data from pen drive
- This software supports recovering and restoring Raw partition data
- Filter-Based Advance Search Option: Find items within recovery results
- Supports to recover deleted, corrupted & formatted data from dynamic disk
In this write up we have discussed the top two methods to recover deleted files from USB External Hard Drive. Here, we have provided two methods, one free and the second is the third party solution that assists users to recover files from USB external hard drive. So select any of the solutions that fulfill your needs without losing any data from USB and external hard drive.