Canon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple works that you can easily learn to set up from ij.start.canon and get a better experience. It is Canon’s official online support site which provides Canon product manuals online details about functions, as well as many more. What’s more on the ij.start.canon site is download as well as installation instructions for Canon IJ set-up that are required for the complete Canon installation process. You can find more steps below.
Install the Canon inkjet printer – ij.start cannon
Follow the most commonly used and easy procedures to setup your Canon IJ printer. See the following steps;
- Open your system like a PC or laptop.
- Secondly, connect to connect your Canon Inkjet Printer to the system wired or wireless (If you have a wireless Canon device)
- Third, open a Web browser (default or any other) and enter ij.start.canon or ij.start.cannon in the address bar.
- Click enter, and be patient for Canon website to load. It will present you with different ways to proceed.
- Click the Configure icon , and then wait for a window to prompt you for the model number.
- Enter your Canon model’s number. click Enter, and install the setup.
Comprehensive Installation Guides to ij.start.cannon
Follow the instructions below and set up your Canon printer.
- Download software – Visit ij.start.canon then download the Canon driver.
- Install and select connection type Double-tap on the file to select the wireless connection as well as USB connection.
- Turn on the Canon printer. Press the button to turn ON the printer.
- Connect WiFi: On the WiFi connection, hold to hold and then release the signal to connect.
- Lamps flashing green and blue If you encounter this type of situation, it is a sign that the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Accept the terms of install agree to the conditions of installation. Read and accept the license terms that Canon setup to install.
- Complete The Canon Printer Setup – Hit Complete to complete the last step.
How to Set Up Canon IJ Printer with USB –
If you’re unable to find your Canon printer after reaching official sites or any other websites, you can make use of USB to set up the Canon ij printer. You can also go to ij.start.cannon to get assistance.
- You must have a USB cable.
- Utilizing the internet browser open the ij.start canon site and choose connect to the network via USB.
- Next, wait until you get the Canon software to connect your printer to PC via an USB cable.
- Hit Next and get the driver for the printer. You can also check whether you want to connect your printer to a particular network.
- Tap YES then hit the Complete button. You will then be able to jump into the Add printer.
- Tap Add and download an driver from the ij.start.canon site.
- Then, go to Device settings Then, select LAN settings and select the connection.
- Install Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges and then check the connections to your device.
- Configure the Canon printer , and Try printing.
IJ.Start.Canon Printer Setup in Windows (Wireless)
Here’s how to connect the IJ Start Canon Printer to your Windows PC wirelessly:
- In the beginning you’ll need to download, and install the driver for your printer by going to the website ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- In the next step, you need to turn on the Canon printer and ensure that it’s properly connected using it’s power outlet.
- Then, visit the Download folder. Double-tap on the downloaded files of driver setup to launch it in Windows.
- Click on”Next” and then click on the “Next” button until when you get the option “Wireless Setup”.
- Choose”Wireless Settings” and then click on the “Wireless Setup” option, navigate to your Canon printer’s screen, and press the “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- Then, select the device settings and tap the “OK” button.
- Then, select Device Settings and LAN Settings, following the given sequence and then hit”OK” “OK” tab.
- Then, choose LAN Settings and Wireless LAN Setup. Then, press “OK”. Once you’ve done this, your printer will search for the access point.
- Verify that your WiFi router is active. If it is on, the flash lamp will blink over the printer.
- The network list will appear on the screen. From there, you need to select your Wi-Fi network from the available list, after that, click “OK.”
- Afterward, you will be asked to enter your WPA/WEP security password (Wi-Fi password). Enter the correct password in the given field and then select “OK.”
- In just a few seconds the printer will connect to your Wi-Fi network in a matter of minutes.
- Congratulations! Congratulations! Your Canon IJ printer has been wirelessly installed on your Windows system. Now, your printer is ready to serve quality printouts.